Another Writing Project was launched in May 2011 on the heels of A Creative Way Out of Work as a forum for writer Valerie Poulin to publish newspaper column-sized, non-fiction articles on a weekly basis, from May 2011–May 2012.
You can find the articles two ways:
- For an alphabetical list of articles, go here >> Alphabetical, 2012.
- For a chronological list of articles, go here >> Chronological, 2012.
Where A Creative Way Out of Work (February 2010–February 2011) allowed Valerie to post new and previously published poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction pieces, Another Writing Project provided her with an outlet to produce original opinion articles and publish them with regularity.
Ms. Poulin snuck in a few longer pieces, too. You’ll find them listed under the essays, creative non-fiction, and personal essays categories.
The following articles from Another Writing Project have been published online and in print publications:
- “Before the Red Ribbon” | NOWW contest winner; sponsored by NOWW and AIDS Thunder Bay.
- “One Good Sentence After Another” | CAA Ottawa’s Byline.
- “Teenagers’ Actions Touch Everyone’s Lives” | Mother Ink.
- “What More Could We Have Done?” | Literary Thunder Bay.
- “Teen Rising” | Mamazina.
Other pieces that appear here are reprints. Please see Publication Credits for details.
Thank you for visiting. Please stopping by any time.
All the best,